Are you a small business looking to create awareness for your business? Look no further! Facebook is here to help.
The illustration above is a new report from Alignable, who polled more than 1,200 of its users to find out how they use Facebook marketing. Alignable limited participants to those from businesses in North America with fewer than 50 employees, and split evenly between B2B and B2C.
Other findings from Alignable included:
- 50% of SMBs relied solely on organic reach through Facebook.
- 61% of those that do pay for advertising spend less than $50 per month.
- 63% of local businesses primarily use Facebook via desktop, compared with 37% for mobile.
- 6% of respondents have begun testing paid ads on Instagram.
- 38% uploaded videos to Facebook during the first quarter of 2016, and 69 % said they were likely or somewhat likely to do so during the second quarter.
Some additional takeaways from the study for SMBs:
- Mobile, video and Instagram are substantial areas of growth.
- Local businesses are likely to test and/or increase existing efforts regarding Facebook ads.
- There is significant opportunity to increase usage and spend on Facebook through local-focused education and dedicated programs.
Is your business on Facebook? If not, you should definitely get on board and use the above tactics to get more exposure. Let us know if you need help setting up a Facebook business account.