We are looking for a talented Digital account manager to join our team. You will manage our client portfolio to help our clients improve their web presence.
As a Client Success Director, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships. PREVIOUS DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY IN SIMILAR CAPACITY IS A MUST. Team management skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ability to translate the company’s vision to the team members.
- Lead the team with correct priorities and setup weekly and monthly meetings with the CEO to update on execution press and issues. – What should we start doing? What should we stop doing? And what should we continue to do?
- Deliver 3:1 employee efficiency for everyone on the team.
- Establish and streamlines processes that impact execution of services and client on boarding.
- Building and maintaining relationships with client’s top level and key personnel within customer companies.
- Understanding client’s culture and communication habits for efficient and effective communication.
- Providing the billing information to the team on time so the company gets paid on time. Help the company as needed to get the payments.
- Have a monthly meeting to update clients on the past month’s results and plan of action for this month.
- Work closely with internal team and project manager to commit and deliver on timelines.
- Understand the client’s existing contract and ensure we are providing the promised services.
- Create proper structure in the execution so that they see the overall priorities for the client.
- Knowing the timelines and list of services/projects that should be communicated internally as well as to the client at all times.
- Clear communication internally and externally to all stakeholders.
- Escalate both internal and external issues to senior management as soon as you see them to avoid damage control or loss of the client.
- Negotiate for additional services the client asks for that are not in the contract.
- Get written pre-approvals for any extra work or projects that need to be done for the client. Under promise and over deliver!
- Resolves conflicts and differences in a calm, professional and polite manner.
- Full accountability of the client’s satisfaction and ensuring all projects commitments are communicated to the client and also to internal team members.
- Alerting the sales team/CEO to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting clients know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Ensure that every client understands and follows the support process.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure clients’ needs are fulfilled.
- Driven. Brings “A” Game all day, every day.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters.
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements.
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO.
- Present social media strategies to clients.
- Report on web performance metrics.
- Analyze digital campaigns success.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Team is working on right priorities and understand the vision of the company (employee survey).
- Establish process for any new client intake with the team.
- 1 on 1 with every team member to understand their issues, common themes of improvements and brining solutions to the CEO and execute those issues. At least one new thing in the 3 months.
- Living our core values of Gratitude, Passion, Innovation, Continuous Learning and Integrity in all our dealings internally and with clients/vendors. Setting up weekly reflection meetings “one thing we are going to change next week”.
- Understand all tools being used at the Company and ensure the team is using them effectively.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms.
- Experience with customer service and account management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Work directly with CEO and Founders to influence our core strategy.
- Work in an awesome, fun and fast-paced work environment.
- Kindle – to keep your knowledge Kindled.
- Regular team gatherings.
50-70K based on skills and experience with tremendous growth potential.