A staffing agency wants to increase their clientele and exposure on the Internet. Specifically:
- Drive traffic to the website.
- Create a community for UX (User Experience) professionals.
- Redesign website for easier navigation.
- Create higher visibility on search engines.
- Design a mobile portal that allows candidates to apply for jobs.
Bestica Inc. is a user experience staffing company that targets corporations and government entities. Their clientele consists mainly of UX professionals looking for work. The business needed a central arena to connect jobseekers to potential employers.
- Redesign website for clarity by adjusting tabs for Clients and Job Seekers.
- Create a user community (http://community.bestica.com) as part of the website.
- Develop a complete social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube as well as a professional profile on LinkedIn.
- Initiate social media campaigns to increase traffic and exposure.
- Launch a mobile website and mobile community to address the needs of the company's clients.
- 20 percent increase in unique website visitors within the first 3 months.
- 15 percent increase in resume submissions to the company within the first 2 months.
- 25 percent increase in overall traffic to site within first 3 months.
- 500 unique visitors to the community site in first 3 months.
- 200 community members within the first 2 months.
- 200 unique visitors every week for the first 4 weeks on the new mobile website.
- 10 new client inquiries within the first 3 months.